Sunday, July 27, 2008



This past Friday, I decided to take the children to Charlotte to join in on some music fun at an area bookstore. Before we headed up there, I decided to try and get a picture of all 4 of my precious children. I think it's every mother's dream to get that perfect picture - everybody looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. I'm convinced it's nearly impossible. It was quite comical the way I saw it, and frankly I was worn out at the end of it. Thankfully I did manage to get a couple of decent ones.


Anna appears to be filling out more and more each week. She has the brightest little eyes during her wake times and loves to feel our touch and hear our voices. She's such a little delight. Benjamin, Catherine & Mary Scott continue to be very attentive to her needs and still love to hold her. It doesn't seem the new is any where near wearing off.

No comments: