Tuesday, November 18, 2008

THESE GIRLS LOVE THEIR DADDY!


Brian is an amazing father.  One of my greatest pleasures is watching him with our children.  It is so evident that he desires to be a father well pleasing to the Lord - and I believe the Lord is well pleased with him.  The last few mornings before taking Benjamin and Catherine to school, he has been  reading a passage from the Bible and then reviewing a memory verse with them.  They have been working on Philippians 1:6.  This morning, I came downstairs to find the three of them holding hands praying.  It just blessed my spirit.  He is adored by his children and his girls, oh how they love their daddy!  I am a richly blessed wife and mother and count it an honor to be Brian's friend, wife, soul mate - so blessed to get to do life with him.

No comments: