Monday, November 3, 2008

A GREAT VISIT WITH AUNT KATIE BETH






Katie Beth arrived Thursday night for a short visit.  Brian, she and I had some deep political discussions Thursday night before heading off to bed.  And Friday was filled with school activities.  Katie Beth was so sweet to visit Benjamin and Catherine at school.  We had lunch with them and also joined them in their class rooms for some different happenings of the day.  I'm room mom for Benjamin's class and assistant room mom for Catherine's class so I needed to be there.  Star aunt that Katie Beth is... she patiently joined in.  I'm making every effort to introduce her to all the joys and jobs of motherhood.  She even got to clean Mary Scott up after she wet her pants while we were in Catherine's class.  The children were so sad for her to leave... and I think Katie Beth may have been a little bummed, too.  Although the visit was short, it was oh so sweet.  We love you Aunt Katie Beth!!!

1 comment:

Heather J said...

I didn't even know she was coming to visit! I agree 100% - she is wonderful! We are looking forward to seeing a lot more of her very soon (don't be jealous!) ; )