Saturday, July 4, 2009

Flag football... Let the games begin


            Hold onto that ball and run Benjamin!

                                      TOUCHDOWN!!!

Benjamin had his first flag football game of the season on June 19th.  He and his team played a good game overall.  Having had only 2 practices leading up to their first game, they realized some areas that needed work and showed improvement at their next game the following Friday night.  I have to confess... I'm one of those moms who really gets into the game.  I can feel my competitive juices start flowing and love cheering for Benjamin and his team.  Even when I have a chair to sit in, I can hardly sit down when he's out there playing.  I found myself wondering what I will be like if and when he plays football.  One thing's for sure, I always want him to know without a doubt that Brian and I are his biggest cheerleaders.

No comments: