Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Off to the beach


Our day of departure is finally upon us, and we are one happy and excited crowd at the Judd house.  Mary Scott has been ready to go for a good 2 weeks.  In fact one day she came down the stairs with a most interesting hair-do and an arm full of clothes... told me she was getting her stuff ready for the beach.  Thankfully it finally got here.  I hope upon our return I'll have some great beach pictures to share.  Hands down the beach is my absolute favorite place to photograph my kiddos.  And I've been sewing up a storm, a new little hobby of mine.  So I hope to snap some pictures of the children in some of their home made with much love things I've made for them.  But most of all, I'm praying for an incredible week of treasured memories, quality encounters with one another and with the Lord, plenty of rest and refreshment.  Until later...

1 comment:

Heather J said...

I know y'all will have a wonderful trip - can't wait to hear about all the fun, and see all the pics!