Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st Day of School at Sunset Park Elementary

Well, it's back to school for Benjamin and Catherine. The summer just seemed to fly right by us. And how in the world can they be in 4th and 2nd grades?

August 19th was the day and boy was it an early morning. But they both seemed so excited, a little nervous of course, and ready to face the challenges that being at a new school offers... learning where every thing is, making new friends, establishing all the rules. They both had a great first day. Benjamin even said it was, "awesome!"

Thus far, I'm thrilled at how well they are adjusting. And I continue to feel it was the best decision to send them to Sunset Park. I'm praying the year will prove to be an excellent one. I'm so proud of their good attitudes and their eagerness to learn. They're both great kids, and I'm so thankful God chose me to be their mom.





No comments: