Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mary Scott... at the beach


What a difference a year makes! Though not ready to conquer the ocean or the pool without a float, Mary Scott enjoyed the ocean and the pool so much this year. She took in every moment we were there... swimming, playing in the sand, exploring, and frankly hamming it up when I was taking pictures of her. She was the star of the show when it came to getting behind the lens of my camera. She seemed to have so much fun with it (so enjoy ALL the photos!). One particular afternoon, probably my favorite time of all, we were out playing at the beach, and she and I went up into the sand dunes and her personality just popped out... she was dancing, laughing, sticking out her tongue - just having a ball. I enjoyed watching her. And though she seemed to enjoy every minute of our trip, she definitely started to miss home. About 2 or 3 days before we returned she started telling us she was ready to go back to "my other home." When I asked her why, she said she missed her toys, especially her baby stroller. I'm so thankful she loves her home. And I'm so glad she had such a great time at the beach.



Mary Scott's first time playing putt-putt

she was having sooo much fun!



little ham...








she's my chocolate girl... just like her mama




having a great time with Daddy




1 comment:

Heather J said...

I just love her emerging spunk & personality!!!