Sunday, August 17, 2008

Playing in the Sand




I think digging in the sand and building sandcastles are things most everyone identifies with the beach. There is something almost magical about them. I mentioned earlier that Mary Scott had a great time in the sand. Well, really we all had our moments of fun in the sand. Whether during our day trips to the beach or in the evening as we were fairing well to our day, the sand was always a main attraction when we went to the beach. In fact, one evening Brian and I were sitting watching the children play in the sand, and it hit me that we hadn't had to "intervene" a single time. Those buckets, little shovels and all the billions of grains of sand seemed to keep them happy at play and happy with one another. I guess that's part of the magic.

No comments: