Wednesday, January 7, 2009

FIRST VISIT FROM UNCLE CASEY & AUNT SARAH




We were excited to have Uncle Casey, Aunt Sarah, Abrahm and Ezra come up to visit during Christmas.  My mom was able to come the weekend before Christmas and then my brother and his family (minus two of his children, Destiny and CJ who we missed) joined us on Sunday at lunch time of the same weekend.  We enjoyed a yummy lunch and then exchanged gifts.  We all had fun.  I think the highlight of the gift opening was when Benjamin opened the gift MeMe gave him - a Red Rider BB gun.  He has had a bb gun on his wish list for at least 4 years so it was delightful to see his wish finally come true.

Monday evening, we enjoyed a night out on the town... we went up to Charlotte for dinner and a visit to Santa.  We had a fun time together.  I enjoyed getting to spend some time with my brother.  I hope we can do it again soon.

No comments: