Thursday, January 8, 2009

Manhood and Facial Hair



Okay, let's just say I'm not a fan of facial hair on my man.  I've always preferred the look and feel of a clean shaven Brian.  But every so often, he gives the whole "go tee, fue man chew," or whatever in the world it's called, a try.  So he says, it's just part of being a man.  So he had a wallow in his manhood leading up to Christmas.  And I tried, I tried real hard, to keep my lips sealed and let him do his thing in peace.  Simply to honor me, he shaved on Christmas Eve.  But before he did, we had to capture his look.  One things for certain, facial hair or not, I love this man with all my heart!

4 comments:

Eversole Crew said...

Too funny! Your man is trying to add hair to his face and mine is ridding of all his...including his head!

Heather J said...

I actually like the look of Brian with a goatee!! That's funny, I'm not sure I've seen Brian with 'facial' hair before! I, on the otherhand, prefer a little hair -I'm not a big fan of babyfaces!!!! ; )

Sekumsid said...

I used to go through those phases until I was crushed by someone who commented on the manginess of my goatee. I've been facial hair free ever since, with the exception of maybe a soul patch every now and then.

Anonymous said...

My first visit to your site - very cute!!! Looks like a lot of work, but what a great way to stay in touch with friends/family! I sent you an e-mail the other day about a book club. Let me know... Looks like everyone is doing well - facial hair and all. Let's talk soon!