Monday, October 6, 2008

SWEET ANNA


I am enjoying Anna so much.  Even when I was a very little girl, babies just awakened something in me.  I've always loved holding and tending to them.  I'm so grateful that even with Anna being my 4th  - it's no less exciting.  Every sweet smile, tender sound and simply the way she sucks on her fingers - these moments are so, so special.  She's smiling a ton and is extremely alert.  She is able to maintain such good eye contact and gets this look on her sweet face like she has so much to say.  She's getting better and better at head control and kicks her legs like crazy.  I find myself calling her "Anna boo" -  what a silly name for such a precious girl but somehow it fits.  Most nights she greets me around the 3-4 o'clock hour to nurse.  She's still sleeping in the moses basket by our bed.  I told her the other night I could move her to her crib...but why?  She is such a love.

No comments: