Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Catherine's Winter Show



Catherine and her "Mighty Giants" gymnastics team did an incredible job at their Winter Show. I was one proud mama!!! I'm sure I'm partial, but in my book... these girls stole the show. Way to go Catherine and team.

Here are videos of Catherine's beam routine, bars, individual floor routine, and team routine (in two parts). It was her first time ever doing an individual floor routine. The videos are certainly not great quality, but they hopefully capture what a great job she and her team-mates did. Way to go Mighty Giants!!! We're all proud of you!

Be sure and scroll all the way to the bottom of my blog and pause the music so you can hear the gymnastics music.




1 comment:

Heather J said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo impressed at Catherine's skills - she looks like a natural - Oh I hope I get to see her 'live' one day!