Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving with my family 2009






We spent our Thanksgiving holidays this year with my family. It was a treat for all of us to romp around in the great outdoors... cotton fields, four wheeler, beautiful weather and of course delicious food. We enjoyed being with my mom and my brother and his family and were glad to get the chance to see my dad and Tonia along with Grandma Neysa, my aunts and uncles and cousins. Nanny, my mom's mom, was a little under the weather but we were able to spend a little time with her, too. One of the highlights of our trip for Benjamin was the opportunity to go dove hunting. Catherine even went out one afternoon hunting with the guys... brought back memories for me of when I used to go with my daddy and my brother. Mary Scott especially enjoyed playing with her cousins and picking cotton. And Anna's obsession was being outside and playing with Meme's kitty cat. We have so very much to be thankful for... one of which is family!


Mary Scott and cousin, Abrahm, having fun on the farm

Meme loves feeding her yummy grits to her grand-babies




my brother, Casey, and his 3 boys

Daddy and Tonia with Mary Scott and Anna

Mary Scott had a blast riding the tricycle with cousin, Mary Martin

Grandma Neysa with all of her great grand girls wearing little aprons she made for them

heading to hunt doves early one morning

my nephew, CJ, with his first 2 doves ever

even Catherine decided to go hunting




Meme, Mary Scott and Abrahm having a swing


No comments: