Wednesday, December 9, 2009

challenge: capturing the Christmas card photo

Gracious... could it be any more challenging to capture a great picture of all four of our children at the same time. I find it to be especially hard. So with time ticking a way, getting down to the final wire before Christmas would come and go with no cards being mailed out... I loaded up the kiddos by myself to try and capture it - the perfect picture for our 2009 Christmas card. I'll leave it at saying perfection wasn't found that day but thankfully I managed to get a few good shots, and one that made us happy.

the one that made the cut... our 2009 Christmas card picture

these hats are fun on the girls

little anna has the prettiest blue eyes


cute as a button - even with her little black eye

I sure do love our 4 kids... I'm richly blessed indeed


No comments: